Thursday, June 18, 2009

Story time: The Stinky lady

i use to work @ wendys a long time ago. Every blue moon this 1 black lady use to come n2 the store. Lemme describe her.....she was kind of a big lady...she had like 2 dreds...mayb 3 lol....she had this one gigantic braid...followed by a couple..and I do mean couple...miniature versions of that braid around the main 1....and she kept it up n this dark color sockish lookin thing....im not sure wha it was....she looked kinda homeless to be honest wit u.....2 things about her reallllyyyy juss creeped me out about her....first...her eyes....u kno that crust that be in ya eyes when u wake up in the morning....yea juss imagine u woke up....and never got that out of ur eyes...for 2 years!!...omg...it was soooo disgusting and it was thick and it was yellow...it was to the point where im not even clear how she can even see......I could nevverrr look this lady str8 in her eyes....I almost wanted to throw up.....theeennn...as if that wasn't enough....the smell on this lady was atrocious(lemme no if u got a stronger word) ....now....I don't know wha a dead body would smell like....but im pretty damn sure I have an idea....I have neveeerrrr smelled anything like that n my life....even to this day...I have never smelled a smell like it....I promise u...it was sooooo bad...if she walked 2 certain places n the store....even afta she left....I could smell it and tell u exactly where she went.... I really can't describe n words that kinda smell.....I would hold ma breath when takin her order(takin breaths like tayzon day does n chocolate rain..youtube it)....then she would order....and the funny part is when people were standing next to her...it would take em a sec 2 realize that their senses were being violently attacked....and when they realized it was her...they would kinda step back...and look @ her out the side of they eyes....but nooone ever commented on it....I would b dyin on the inside(partly cuz the smell was killn me and partly cuz it was hilarious)....so then I see this homeless lookn crusty eyed funky lady n front of me and she would order like 50 dollars worth of food...and she always had a single big bill....and as she left to get on the bus she always juss left me wondern....a series of questions.....who is all that damn food for? Who is she around that is not suggesting her 2 take 3day bath? Who can actually even stand their and talk to her? Where is she comin from and where is she goin?...I mean I can go on for days....I juss think she needed a camera crew following her....juss to get peoples reactions...cuz I no when she came in ma store....all my coworkers would run to the back cuz they KNEW wha it was.....the worse smell that has ever..no EVER!!!!.... to have entered my nose holes....

(This is a true story)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to be curious but what was the moral or the lesson of this anecdote? I feel bad for the lady but I would have been more compassionate because I use to work homeless people like that all the time, but also you look as if it could have been you are someone you know. The curiosity of this woman you describe makes me wonder if you are compassionate about these people or you are in it for the humor of it.

Anonymous said...

I AGREE WITH ^^^, THIS DOES SOUND A LITTLE BIT MEAN, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT JUJST BAFFLES YOU LIKE MAD AND YOU JUST WANT TO BE REAL ABOUT IT POINT BLANK, WITHOUT BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT AND WITHOUT SUGAR COATING, I THINK LIKKE THIS SOMETIMES, PROBLY WOULD NEVER SAY IT THOUGH

Saved Girl said...

yeah, i experience people like that everyday working at my job...(its a huge nonprofit that serves the disadvantaged). wow...i really dig the transparency of this post. i love this blog and what you guys are doing here. you leave being politically and socially correct at the door and sometimes that ruffles feathers...but I must ask, "If you can't be honest on YOUR OWN BLOG"...where can you be honest? Its like being at your house and not ever taking off your make up or high heels....you have to be able to let your hair down somewhere and I am so siked that this is one of those places! XOXO