Monday, June 22, 2009

reasons i CAN'T play for the other team


COLLABO: i just can't do it...


1. aside from the spiritual, moral, and other subjective reasons specific to just me, it’s just logically natural to be with a man, period….please feel free to reflect and examine this theory on your own.

2. the coolness of a man is matchless. no amount of practicing or wishing can make anyone have the aura and dare I say this over used yet fitting word, swag, of man…..sorry imposters, you either have it or you don’t.

3. isn’t it great how guys can just let stuff go? It’s like they’re born with this “oh well” attitude. this trait gives my nit-picking and analyzing great balance.

4. nothing compares to the anatomy of a man, oooo, especially when he’s trim and cut, amongst other things specific to a man (throat clear), but that’s just my taste, I mean, the build of a guy is just natural, and quite obvious….case and point, guys, if there was no dramatic surgery involved, can’t you tell when a “chick” is really man…men are just made different.

5. ooo, la, laaah, how about massages? it’s like men’s hands are made with more muscle and strength, man, perfect for those trouble areas…don’t wanna take my word? that’s fine, compare if necessary ladies.

6. ok, nothing rivals the feeling of you knowing (along with everyone else) that you have a good man, so submitting to him is nothing. no, I don’t mean washing his feet or cooking for him naked in high heels (unless that’s your thing). i just mean letting the man be the “man”, the leader, the protector, boosting his ego a little...all this and more isn’t a problem if you genuinely have a good man with a good heart. >

7. how about the slight or overt obnoxiousness of a guy? It’s hilarious… i mean, he’s not wreckless and disrespectful, but he just says things a lady wouldn’t, and you’ll be weak cuz you think he’s nuts…cute.

8. im a hip hop/rap fanatic, but unfortunately I’ve been forced to listen to commercial for a while :/ doesn’t it seem like guys always have the hot underground and mixtape cd’s that you’ll never find in target or best buy??? Im sayin tho, it's like it's a secret among guys only, no girls allowed



Son-son, I could neeeever play for the other team, I don’t believe in “don’t knock it til you try it,” some stuff you already know for sure…let these people know what team you’re on tho, conservative ends riiiiiiiiiight abooouuuut now:


9. Off top....d*ck n ma booty lmaaooo...it don't even sound right....omg...I juss threw up n ma mouth......wdffffff.....I can't do it


10. I don't want no rough ass man hands rubbn ma back...come on dawg...the calluses on ya hands r rubbn ma skin raw


11. I don't want some1 whispering n ma ear...*in deep man voice*....I love u boo


12. Ewww imagine lots of body hair...and 2 men deep breathin....*cringes*


13. Wait whose the girl and whose the guy n the relationship....too much


14. I don't no how 2 vogue....and I aint tryna learn


15. How both us got mustaches tho..... .....anndd...ur hairy ass legs rubbn on ma legs...we be dun started a fire


16. I didn't plan on movin to the safe haven n san fran


17. I rub ya face and madd stubble on it...I can't handle it ...son we usin the same razor


18. I can't b at a concert wit anotha grown ass dude goin 2 see chris brown and he screaming louder than the girls



what team you on???

7 comments:

Saved Girl said...

I love my men for life...they just ROCK (pun intended). :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a female. Don't get me wrong but I love dick/penis/whatever you want to call it. I'm starting to only mess around with females because my whole life, I've loved and loved, and I've been dogged out by men time and time again. I can't seem to find a good, honest, loyal and monogamous man anywhere I look. I like females because they are considerate to my feelings.....switching over

Anonymous said...

IM A GUY AND I LOVE MY SISTAHS, ALL COLORS, SIZES, EVERYTHING AOBUT EM. I CANT IMAGIN EBEING WITH A DUDE, MAKES ME SICK. MAYBE THE CHICK ABOVE NEEDS TO GIVE US ANOTHER CHANCE, SHE DID REFER STRAIGHT TO THE SEX, I REMEMBA THIS GIRL TOLD ME IF OYU WANT IT TO LAST, DONT GIVE U0P THE ASS, I DUMPED HER, BUT NOW IM GROWN IT MAKES SENSE, ITS SO MUCH MORE TO A RELATIONSHIP THEN ASS

Anonymous said...

^but its seems like thats the only thing that men can do right, and that’s sex. Men know how to rock the middle, but they also know how to break hearts. I figured it out; I get a vibrator the shape of a penis, condoms, and a hot chick that respects monogamy and get her to fuck the shit out of me. Sorry for being so graphic, but its true. A vibrator can clearly pick up where a whorish man leaves off, plus a vibrator don't give you STDs, never goes soft, can go as long as the energizer bunny, literally.

Anonymous said...

she right cause Men ain't shit!

Anonymous said...

I dont think Id ever go gay, I love black men to much, and the comments are kinda male bashin. Its funny cuzI see the women scorned attitude all the time esp when its bout child support and I b thinkin you wont callin him a aint shit nigga when yall was fuckin and it was all good, women be killin it, real men aproach real women, niggas appproach bitches, real talk

Anonymous said...

^YEAH that bitch is right. Men like women who like women also. Don't knock it until you try it