Tuesday, June 9, 2009

itchin for some KK

(wow, this pic is exactly how i looked when i saw this incident...lol.) soooo, im a krispy kreme addict! i mean, my sister got me a dozen and they were gone in one day, by me only :/ ...sick......ok, my sister and i went to KK last night and what do i see when we pull up??? im about to cry just thinking about it, it was a worker (some old man) going out the back door with at least 20 KK boxes stacked on a rolling cart...where was he on his way to??? THE DUMPSTER!!! i stick my head out of the window and yell "sir!...SIR!!! are you throwing those away? sir!!!" he mumbled something and proceeded to go toward the dumpster, tragic!.......then my sister was telling me how food business throw away so much food, esp. businesses that specialize in freshness (ie. KK, Panera Bread, etc.)........after i got my two from the drive-thru, i told her to ride around to the dumpster, but some tubes were hooked up to it, kinda scared me off, but man, 20+ boxes of a dozen KK donuts, trashed, really hurts :(

No comments: