Tuesday, June 9, 2009

could've had a V8...


a few years ago, after going to the club, and being THOROUGHLY disappointed in the selection, i told my friend, "you know, there wasnt even a handful of cute people in the club." she then told me, so matter-of-factly, "that's because they don't go to the club, all of the cute people are on dates." i guess that insinuates a lot of rejects pack the clubs, (which makes me look bad being amongst them) and from my recent outings, that is seemingly true. son son, you're always out, would you beg to differ or agree???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Its so sad when you in the club, the club has a tv showing the NBA finals and your sitting there with your drink, watching the game. Yep, u guessed it, LONELY is written all over you. I love the club b/c of music && dancing is wonderful, but a DATE is priceless. U can forget a night @ the club, but u cannot forget a gr8 date. TEAM DATES unless its my bday, lol

Saved Girl said...

100% cosign. thats why i stay out of them at all costs. i'll rather look lonely and depressing at home...don't need to get all dressed up and moisturized to show people I'm a loser!

Ima_Writer said...

yeah my nigga... the clubs be packed with lames lookin for easy trim and most the chicks that be in the club be slummin like shyt lls