Monday, July 6, 2009

signs my "forever 21" days are coming ot an end :(


staying small has it's perks, one of the main ones being shopping at stores with cute, cheap clothes (ie. forever 21, luv it) but it seems like in your mid 20s, your metabolism changes and you can't eat whatever you want with little to no physical results anymore...with that said, here are some signs i'm picking up the pounds (and a sign im immediately getting on the tae-bo when i finish this post):

1. the top part of my arm is getting heftier. fitted t-shirts show this really well. if there's no breathing room at the opening of the sleeve, um, maybe i should give up on that look.

2. my default tummy is a little pudgy. i used to gt a belly after i ate a lot, now, the belly's there when i'm hungry :( ...no leverage.

3. the connection of my thigh is getting closer to my knees. it's used to start mid-thigh, not now....i actually like my new legs, more shapley :)

4. getting extra chin padding. i can't see it looking head on, cuz i see myself head on everyday, so i really wont see changes. but looking in the mirror an uncommon way, profile view, i can see a little more chin action.

5. i'm getting that gap in my button-ups (wider back lol) and the button on my jeans isn't flat after i button them (wider hips or bigger butt, that i welcome :)

those are the main ones. and no, im not comparing how i should look to media guidelines and i've also already calculated that you may gain a little as you get older...but man, to actually notice it yourself gaining weight is weird...and reason enough for ME to do something about it.....ah forever 21, i'm not leaving you just yet my luv :)

1 comment: