Saturday, July 11, 2009

I probably should admit this but...

1. I watch spongebob & icarly

2. The walls n ma room r pink (lol juss moved n hadn't had a chance 2 paint them yet)

3. I have drank b4 a interview

4. My self esteem isn't that high

5. Im waayyy 2 trusting

6. I've ran from the police on the motorcycle on a few occasions

7. I think I have anxiety attacks

8. I haven't watched or played any sports n a long time

9. I have a shitty car (4now)

10. I have a crush on lady gaga lol

11. I have 2 wear shades when im drunk....my eyes give it all away...and I can't focus

12. I have an obsession with motorcycles

13. I love 2 tease

14. I have soooo much love for someone I have never met n person....we talk on aim all the time...for at least 10years now

15. I don't like old school music....its str8 ...but I don't care for listening to it

17. My mind is more crazy than people really know

18. I don't like ridin rollercoasters

19. I fastest I've been on ma bike is 177mph and maybe 150somethin wit someone on the back....u ride wit me...we speedn...at 1 point or anotha

20. I ripped my pants in the club....twice! (dont ask how)

1 comment:

Saved Girl said...

lol! you are so cool for sharing these.