Wednesday, July 15, 2009

alcohol...yessssss PART II

ever been so drunk it made you wanna do research??? you know, find out what's going on with your body and brain??? well, that's what happended to me (just got off google). i felt like warm noodles and like my joints were extra loose, and can't forget extremely friendly. maaaaaan, can't lie, it's a euphoric feeling, but only after 1 ciroc and cranberry???...then nuvo which is DELICIOUS!!! (and they were free, which is a double plus...and one was from a QT, hope he calls soon, with dimples! who has those anymore, so cute lol...anyway)...mmmmmmm, kinda looking forward to next time...i sooo see how ppl become alchies. actually, imma chill while im ahead, it's that addictive...now, enjoy this little video i found, it's disturbingly refreshing...and after viewing the 1:30 mark, please refer to this post, #12....LOLLOL


1 comment:

Saved Girl said...

wow, I'm jelly. I learned LONG AGO that I can't hold liquor....have barfed many a day at fine establishments like Ruth Chris trying to convince my body otherwise. I don't care to have warm upchuck all over myself again....EVER. :/